Monday, June 13, 2016

One Year Later

It's hard to believe it has been one year since I created UnabASHed by Disability: The Blog. Even though I'm familiar with disability, I have learned a lot from the research I've done for this blog. One of my fellow Space Coast Writers' Guild Board members and I will be giving a presentation on blogging at our next meeting on Saturday (go to scwg.org for information on the Guild). It has been my pleasure to raise awareness and share information on disability issues with you, and I intend to continue doing so. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. Please stay tuned for future posts!

4 comments:

  1. One year! Happy anniversary! You are a wonderful person and I am privileged to be your friend. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words, J.P. I'm glad to have you for a friend, too!

      Delete
  2. It was an excellent presentation. I was very impressed and thanks for being so generous with your time and talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Linda. It was my pleasure to share information about blogging with fellow writers. I appreciate your contributions to our blogging discussion.

      Delete